This is the Linux app named ProWiki wiki engine whose latest release can be downloaded as prowiki-2.0.045.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ProWiki wiki engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ProWiki wiki engine
ProWiki is a wiki engine in Perl. Wiki configuration is done in subpages, so parts of a hierarchical wiki can have their own layouts and access rights. Independent as sub-wiki such wiki parts have their own wiki index, recent changes and search focus.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Science/Research, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/prowiki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.