This is the Linux app named proxysocket whose latest release can be downloaded as proxysocket-0.1.8-win32.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named proxysocket with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cross-platform C library to establish TCP connections using a proxy.
Supports different connection methods:
- no proxy (optionally allowing to bind to a local address and/or port)
- HTTP proxy: only CONNECT method, only without authentication or basic authentication
- SOCKS4: without IDENT functionality
- SOCKS5 (RFC 1928): only without authentication or username/password
- Currently only support IPv4 TCP connections.
- Returns a standard operating system SOCKET that can be manipulated by standard operating system functions like send() and recv().
- Supports daisy-chaining multiple proxies.
- Can also be used for direct connections (without proxy) optionally binding to a local address and/or port.
- C library
- no dependancies
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/proxysocket/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.