This is the Linux app named PS3 Media Server whose latest release can be downloaded as pms-1.90.0-generic-linux-unix.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PS3 Media Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PS3 Media Server
PS3 Media Server is a DLNA-compliant UPnP Media Server.
Originally written to support the PlayStation 3, PS3 Media Server has been expanded to support a range of other media renderers, including smartphones, TVs, music players and more.
Because it is written in Java, PS3 Media Server supports all major operating systems, with versions for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
The program streams or transcodes many different media formats with little or no configuration.
It is powered by MEncoder, FFmpeg, tsMuxeR and AviSynth, which combine to offer support for a wide range of media formats.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ps3mediaserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.