This is the Linux app named PSID64 whose latest release can be downloaded as psid64-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PSID64 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PSID64 is a program that converts PSID and RSID files into C64 executables. This allows users to play PSID and RSID files (originally used by the PlaySID program) on a real Commodore 64 computer or emulator such as VICE.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
C++, Assembly, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/psid64/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.