This is the Linux app named pSlash whose latest release can be downloaded as pslash-0.70.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pSlash with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONpSlash is a modular PHP-based Web portal system similar to Slashdot and phpNuke. In addition to the regular functions you usually see in other web portal system, pSlash also include email forwarding, DNS domain to IP mapping, and URL forwarding functions
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pslash/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.