This is the Linux app named PSoC4 Quad Copter to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Copter.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PSoC4 Quad Copter to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PSoC4 Quad Copter to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The small PSoC4 device from Cypress semiconductors contains an ARM M0 CPU, 32k flash and 4k sram and *LOTS* of interfaces. The project implements an interface to the RC sum-signal and controlls the 4 motors.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/psoc4quadcopter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.