This is the Linux app named Public-DNS.org - DNS Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as PublicDNSorg-2.001.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Public-DNS.org - DNS Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Public-DNS.org - DNS Manager
DESCRIPTIONPublic-DNS.org is a multi-user web based DNS management system. It is the software behind the http://www.Public-DNS.org free public dns service. Great for ISP's and service providers as an extra service to offer their clients, but can be used by anyone.
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
Non-interactive (Daemon), Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pdnso.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.