This is the Linux app named Pumilio to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pumilio-2.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pumilio to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pumilio to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Pumilio is a web-based sound analysis and archive system for almost any kind of sound file with tools to see the spectrogram of the sound, select regions for further analysis and insertion in a database, filtering, and many other manipulations.
- sound visualization
- sound conversion
- graphical interface
- extraction of sound features
- optional tools
- sound spectrogram
- sound archive
- audio archive
- ecological informatics
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pumilio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.