This is the Linux app named Punica.MixIt whose latest release can be downloaded as mixit-0.6beta2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Punica.MixIt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Software originally wrote to control our self-built cocktail mixers. It should also be usable for any other Cocktail-Mixer, because hardware control is independant from the main program.You just have to write a driver for your machine(which is very easy)
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Console/Terminal, Non-interactive (Daemon), Plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mixit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.