This is the Linux app named Pure whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.17.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pure with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Most prompts are cluttered, ugly and slow. We wanted something visually pleasing that stayed out of our way. Comes with the perfect prompt character. Author went through the whole Unicode range to find it. Shows git branch and whether it's dirty (with a *). Indicates when you have unpushed/unpulled git commits with up/down arrows. (Check is done asynchronously!). Prompt character turns red if the last command didn't exit with 0. Command execution time will be displayed if it exceeds the set threshold. Username and host only displayed when in an SSH session or a container. Shows the current path in the title and the current folder & command when a process is running. Support VI-mode indication by reverse prompt symbol (Zsh 5.3+). Makes an excellent starting point for your own custom prompt.
- Pure is bundled with Prezto, no need to install it
- To have commands colorized, install zsh-syntax-highlighting
- Colors can be changed
- You can set Pure to only git fetch the upstream branch of the current local branch
- There are two ways to use RGB colors with the hexadecimal format
- Comes with the perfect prompt character
- Shows git branch and whether it's dirty
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pure.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.