This is the Linux app named PvPGN to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pvpgn-support-1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PvPGN to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PvPGN to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The PvPGN is a bnetd based gaming network server emulation project. It curently supports all Westwood Online clients (Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 1/2, Renegade, Emperor, NOX) and all Battle.Net clients (Diablo 1/2, Starcraft/Broodwar, Warcraft 2/3 ROC/TFT).
- Supports all Battle.net games and most Westwood online clients
- Allows you to host your own LAN parties and tournaments
- Play within your own country or local area to stop the lagging
- Maintain a local community of friends rather than playing on Battle.net
Win32 (MS Windows), Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pvpgn.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.