This is the Linux app named py-collectd-csv whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named py-collectd-csv with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CollectD-CSV is a small project providing utilities for analyzing CollectD CSV data locally. CollectD_CSV module provides functions for fetching data with a specified time interval and regular expressions matching the end of the path without the datestamp. The fetched data can be saved into files or returned as a list.
fetchCSV.py script can be used to fetch the data matching the given parameters and save to files in a specified directory.
monitorCSV.py script calculates the minimum, average and maximum values of specified resources on one host from the last XX minutes.
Science/Research, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pycollectdcsv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.