This is the Linux app named pybag whose latest release can be downloaded as pybag_v0.5.0_py27.py. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pybag with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PYBAG implements a portable bag and is intended for fast synchronization and backup. It lets you use a portable digital
storage device to carry your electronic documents similar to the way you can use a bag to carry paper documents.
You can synchronize the bag with your original files easily. If a synchronization conflict occurs, it will be reported. You
can specify rules for automatic conflict resolution.
With PYBAG, you can backup files and synchronize any changes made
to the original files with the bag. The synchronization process will only copy changed files.
The program is cross-platform and independent from the OS and file system. You may easily synchronize files between Windows and Linux, for example.
Symbolic links are supported on all systems (if the OS or file system does not support symlinks, then they are emulated).
This program has a GUI and a command line interface.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pybag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.