This is the Linux app named PyDev for Eclipse whose latest release can be downloaded as PyDev10.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyDev for Eclipse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PyDev for Eclipse
PyDev is a Python Development Environment (Python IDE plugin for Eclipse).
It features an editor with code completion, code analysis, refactoring, outline view, debugger, mark occurrences and other goodies - check http://pydev.org for more details).
It's kept going by community contributions, so, if you think it's a worthy project, please contribute through http://pydev.org
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.