This is the Linux app named Pygame whose latest release can be downloaded as pygame-2.5.2-cp312-cp312-win32.whl. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Pygame with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pygame is a Free and Open Source python programming language library for making multimedia applications like games built on top of the excellent SDL library. Like SDL, pygame is highly portable and runs on nearly every platform and operating system.
- Does not require OpenGL
- Uses optimized C, and Assembly code for core functions
- Simple and easy to use
- Does not require a GUI to use all functions
- Small amount of code
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pygame.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.