This is the Linux app named PYIGS - Python interface Google! Suggest whose latest release can be downloaded as pyigsuggest.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PYIGS - Python interface Google! Suggest with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PYIGS - Python interface Google! Suggest
DESCRIPTIONPYIGS is a Python package that provides an interface to Google! Suggest results. It may be run standalone or incorporated as a module.
Currently it supports a basic query, with or without result match listings.
Later it will include a caching server.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyigs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.