This is the Linux app named pykb to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as prices.csv.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pykb to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pykb to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This platform provides a Python based killboard backend supporting common tasks such as interfacing with the EVE API to fetch killmail logs, interact with EDK killboards to fetch killmails from them and parse manually logged killmails.
The database layer is generic thanks to SQL Alchemy so any dbms can be used. Static data and schemas for PostgreSQL and MySQL are provided. Aggregates exist along with code to maintain them to enable high speed reports for summarized data. A point calculation system is included as is support for parsing German and Russian kill mail text.
Caching exists in two forms, a basic in memory dict based caching system suitable for single process tasks and integration with uwsgi's powerful and fast built in cache.
Utility modules are provided for adding in killmails, backfilling killmails and dumping them via the command line. These also serve as reusable code for web apps or at least as usage examples.
A sample web app using pykb is included.
Python Database API, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pykb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.