This is the Linux app named PyMathProg whose latest release can be downloaded as pymprog-1.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyMathProg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PyMathProg is a Python reincarnation of AMPL and GNU MathProg modeling language, implemented in pure Python, connecting to GLPK via swiglpk. Create, optimize, report, change and re-optimize your model with Python, easily integrate database, plotting, etc.
- Ergonomic modelling syntax
- Friendly interactive session
- Sensitivity report
- Advanced solver options
- Automatic model update on parameter changes
- Parameters sharable between models
- Deleting variables/constraints
- Supporting both Python 2 and 3
- Supporting all major platforms
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pymprog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.