This is the Linux app named PYroMat whose latest release can be downloaded as PYroMat-2.1.10.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PYroMat with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PYroMat brings the thermodynamic properties of over 1,000 species to Python users with only a few keystrokes. Entropy, enthalpy, specific heats, inverse functions, and more are available from ideal gases, their mixtures, and multi-phase steam. Accurate, fast, and tested; PYroMat is the open-source solution for students, researchers, design engineers, and tinkerers everywhere who need thermodynamic properties.
- Over 1000 substances
- Liquid-gas phase equilibria
- Ideal gases
- Ideal gas mixtures
- Entropy, enthalpy, specific heats, and more
- Rich selection of hydrocarbons
- Rich selection of ions for ionization energy calculations
- Detailed documentation: http://pyromat.org
- Git repository: https://github.com/chmarti1/PYroMat
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyromat/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.