This is the Linux app named PySocks - a SOCKS proxy in Python whose latest release can be downloaded as PySocks-1.0a4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PySocks - a SOCKS proxy in Python with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PySocks - a SOCKS proxy in Python
PySocks - a platform independent SOCKS proxy written in Python
Do you share an DSL or cable connection between several computers? With PySocks you'll be able to use all features of ICQ, MIRC, Napster and such again!
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pysocks/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.