This is the Linux app named pyst: Python for Asterisk whose latest release can be downloaded as pyst-0.6.50.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pyst: Python for Asterisk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pyst: Python for Asterisk
DESCRIPTIONPyst consists of a set of interfaces and libraries to allow programming of Asterisk from python. The library currently supports AGI, AMI, and the parsing of Asterisk configuration files. The library also includes debugging facilities for AGI.
2014-04-17: Moved the version control to GIT. To check out see the tab "Code". Note that the whole history including ancient CVS, then some time in monotone, then subversion was united into one GIT repository thanks to ESR's reposurgeon.
2013-05-29: Maintainers of github fork "pyst2" contacted to join forces. Note that the last release here fixes the same bug as on github, otherwise github version seems to only contain cosmetic changes and examples.
2012-07-06: An offer to maintain the project has been received.
2012-01-29: There have been two or three forks that are being maintained.
This is now just history unless someone cares to take up maintenance here.
Developers, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyst/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.