This is the Linux app named Python bindings to OpenPBS API whose latest release can be downloaded as pypbs-0.3.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Python bindings to OpenPBS API with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Python bindings to OpenPBS API
This package provides Python bindings to the OpenPBS C API. All functions of the OpenPBS C library can be accessed in Python through the use of this package. We provide extensive documentation on the usage and lots of examples.
Developers, Other Audience, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pypbs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.