This is the Linux app named pytibox to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as pytibox.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pytibox to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
pytibox to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This project is based on pygame which has the power to simplify graphical output in some cases.
Additionally it includes methods for user input, some collision detection, sound and file access supporting ominous structures.
However this project is very limited and has more or less just been an educating experience for myself.
- limited functionality
- no documentation
- poorly structured code
- bad performance
- not updated any more
- inactive project administrator
- might include some collision bugs for windows
- "example" directory contains some ignorable projects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pygengine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.