This is the Linux app named PyTML whose latest release can be downloaded as PyTML-beta-2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyTML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project is an XML oriented Web Framework that relies on python for expansion of XML data into web pages, while keeping code and content sepearted. Coupling this with CSS allows for complete page formatting and styling without touching python code
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Python Database API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pytml/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.