This is the Linux app named PyxleOS whose latest release can be downloaded as PyxleOS-0.2.7.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyxleOS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PyxleOS is an open source Java based pixel editor. Why is it special? Because it is written in Java, it is inherently cross platform. This means any computer running Java (JVM) can run PyxleOS! While it is currently in very early Alpha, PyxleOS hopes to compete with current goto pixel editors such as http://pyxeledit.com/ . Why the name PyxleOS? Pyxle(pixel) OS(open source).
- Cross platform (Linux, Mac, Windows, and any other OS that runs JVM)
- User Friendly
- Text Editor
- Lightweight (as of 0.2.7 only 1mb large)
- UI Customization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyxleos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.