This is the Linux app named pyxvcs whose latest release can be downloaded as DO_USE_SVN_MENU_INSTEAD_OF_THIS_LINK.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pyxvcs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Uses set of scripts with predefined format and parameters to represent the
access to a particular SVN or GIT repository irrespective to the OS.
The project is experimental and only the Windows is supported.
Currently only several limited features is suppported:
* one-way limited conversion from svn to git (svn2git)
* svn/git basic commands in a project group context
* one script per a command in a repository
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyxvcs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.