This is the Linux app named tacklelib whose latest release can be downloaded as DO_USE_SVN_MENU_INSTEAD_OF_THIS_LINK.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tacklelib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A composite generic library consisted of various modules on different
Represents the same ideas as introduced in Boost/STL/Loki C++ libraries and
at first focused for extension of already existed C++ code.
CMake modules to support and extend a build of a c++ project under cmake
Various extension modules for the python.
Various extension modules for the bash shell.
Various extension scritps/modules for the Visual Basic Script interpreter.
In next sections will be introduced common steps to build the project under
the Windows AND the Linux like platform together.
To build particularly under the Linux you have to read additionally another
- Windows Batch
- Visual Basic Script (WSH/VBS)
Unix Shell, Python, C++, VBScript
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tacklelib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.