This is the Linux app named pyz80 whose latest release can be downloaded as pyz80-1.3.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pyz80 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONpyz80 is a z80 cross-assembler written entirely in Python. It accepts text files with the syntax of the Sam Coupe's popular COMET assembler, and outputs a disk image suitable for loading in SimCoupe or transferring to floppy disk for use with a real Sam.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyz80/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.