This is the Linux app named Q-Gears : A free Final Fantasy 7 engine. to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as q-gears_v0.21.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Q-Gears : A free Final Fantasy 7 engine. to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Q-Gears : A free Final Fantasy 7 engine. to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Q-Gears is an RPG engine for games like Squaresoft's Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy IX or Xenogears. It is designed to be cross-platfrom and run on modern operating systems such as Win32 and Linux.
OpenGL, Project is a 3D engine, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/q-gears/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.