This is the Linux app named Q3Speech to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as q3speech-en-0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Q3Speech to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Q3Speech to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONQ3Speech is a small script, written in Perl, which filters out the output from the Quake 3 Arena console so you can redirect it to a text to speech (tts) program. This way you can hear the chat texts from other users through your speakers.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/q3speech/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.