This is the Linux app named QAL whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QAL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Project has moved to: https://github.com/OptimalBPM/qal
QAL is a collection of libraries for mining, transforming and writing data from and to a number of places.
Sources and destinations include different SQL and NoSQL backends, file formats like .csv, XML and excel. Even untidy HTML web pages.
It has a database abstraction layer that supports connectivity to Postgres, MySQL, DB2, Oracle, MS SQL server. JSON and MongoDB is coming.
It uses XML/JSON formats(self-generated SQL schemas) for representing queries, transformation and merging, making it scriptable.
This means that QAL can be backend agnostic about a subset of SQL features and data types. Of course custom SQL:s are also supported.
It is currently distributed as a Python 3 Library (pip3 install python3-qal) and Debian .deb package.
It is related the Optimal BPM project, see its Optimal Sync application for usage examples.
The text of this page is released under the Creative Commons Zero Waiver 1.0 (CC0).
- Data transformation
- Query Abstraction layer
- SQL server
- flat file
- Multi platform
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Legal Industry, Architects, Engineering
Project is a database abstraction layer (API), XML-based, Other API, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), IBM DB2, SQL-based, Microsoft SQL Server, Flat-file, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.