This is the Linux app named QAXA: Quant. Anal. of X-ray Abs. to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as qaxa-1.01a.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QAXA: Quant. Anal. of X-ray Abs. to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QAXA: Quant. Anal. of X-ray Abs. to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:QAXA is a suite of programs for Quantative Analysis of X-ray Absorption. It was developed for experimental measurement of multiphase flow in porous media but it can be used for many applications involving x-ray absorption spectroscopy.
C++, Perl, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qaxa/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.