This is the Linux app named qcadoo MES whose latest release can be downloaded as qcadoo-mes-1.7.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named qcadoo MES with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
qcadoo MES is an Internet application for production management targeted at small and medium companies.
It’s available via the Internet browser and will help you to manage production on a daily basis. It combines the functions of large ERP systems, adapting it to the specific character of Small and Medium Companies. Your people will love it.
We have moved posting new binary versions to GitHub!
More info on: https://qcadoo.com/en/
Source code and binary versions: https://github.com/qcadoo/mes/
- Planning System
- Work Order Management
- Equipment Management
- Maintenance Management
Manufacturing, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qcadoo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.