This is the Linux app named QDAC3.0 whose latest release can be downloaded as QDAC3.0WithDemo_20160317.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QDAC3.0 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is moved to my self website.The new SVN urls :
GIT url is:
Please check out with the new urls.
QDAC 3.0 is a new version of Quick Data Access Component.Compare with version 2,the new version is base on XE6 and support all OS with XE6:Win32/Win64/Mac OSX/iOS/Andriod.
QDAC 3.0 Include follow sub components:
QDAC now is in progress.
Follow is from QDAC 2.0:
QDAC provide powerful memory dataset and can be load or save data to files , databases.
Support follow formats load and save:
* MDS(Binary format)
* MDZ(Compressed binary format)
* XML(ADO compatible)
Support follow db in version 1.0:
* SQLite(public or encrypt)
More information please see the document.
Url for 2.0:http://sourceforge.net/p/qdac
- Very fast QJSON to handle JSON format data
- Very fast QXML to handle XML format data
- Very fast QMsgPack to handle MessagePack format data
- QWorker for many functions,such as multithread sort and filter
- QLog for Asyn Log operation(syslog compatible)
- QAES with very simple interface for AES Encrypt/Decrypt
- QDigest used for MD5 and SHA hash
- All of above run under Win32/Win64/iOS/MacOS/Andriod
Other API, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qdac3/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.