This is the Linux app named QDBM: Quick DataBase Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as qdbm-1.8.77.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QDBM: Quick DataBase Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QDBM: Quick DataBase Manager
DESCRIPTIONQDBM is a library of routines for managing a database. It is developed referring to GDBM for the purpose of the following three points: higher processing speed, smaller size of a database file, and simpler API..
C, C++, Java, Perl, Ruby
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qdbm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.