This is the Linux app named QdbtTabular Widget for Qt-GUI toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as QdbtTabular-0.52.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QdbtTabular Widget for Qt-GUI toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QdbtTabular Widget for Qt-GUI toolkit
The QdbtTabular class represents a table widget for Troll Tech's Qt-GUI toolkit
which looks similar to the `detailed list' of Windows 95.
It provides customizable editing and selection modes.
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qdbttabular/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.