This is the Linux app named qdgal whose latest release can be downloaded as qdgal-20201112.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named qdgal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:I created qdgal for my own personal use, because I needed a dead simple PHP gallery to show a few photos to family. There is plenty of such gallery softwares on the internet, but every one that I checked was too complicated, and I needed something *very* basic. No authentication, no user options, big text (to be used even by older people that are not that comfortable with a computer). I wrote a short script during a summer afternoon, and qdgal was born.
How to use it: simply copy the index.php, index.conf and index.css files to your web server, into a directory where your photos are stored. That's all.
You can optionally edit index.conf and/or index.css if you'd like to customize qdgal's look, but that's up to you.
- No tricky configuration
- No hassle
- No database
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qdgal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.