This is the Linux app named QGis Map Themes Builder Plugin to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mapThemes.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QGis Map Themes Builder Plugin to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QGis Map Themes Builder Plugin to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:QGis Python Plugin to create named map themes to switch the visibility of all layers belonging to theme.
Experimental working prototype with functionality to include in future version of QGIS.
- A plugin for Quantum GIS
- More control over visibility of layers
- Gather layer in map themes
- Like adding layers in groups, but not bound to order of loading
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qgismapthemes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.