This is the Linux app named QFootPrints to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as QFootPrints_rel0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QFootPrints to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QFootPrints to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Footprints is an App provided by HTC Android based phones, combining the GPS position, a photo, address and other tags of a location into a database . QFootPrints, a portable, QT-based application, supports importing, editing and exporting them.
- Import Footprint .db files from HTC Android mobiles
- Edit Footprints in a comfortable way
- Export single Footprints into xml
- Export into a .db file for the mobile
Advanced End Users
Project is a database conversion tool
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qfootprints/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.