This is the Linux app named QGit viewer whose latest release can be downloaded as qgit-2.3_win.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QGit viewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
With QGit you will be able to browse revisions history, view patch content and changed files, graphically following different development branches.
- View revisions, diffs, files history, files annotation, archive tree
- Commit changes visually cherry picking modified files
- Apply or format patch series from selected commits, drag and drop commits between two instances of QGit
- Associate commands sequences, scripts and anything else executable to a custom action. Actions can be run from menu and corresponding output is grabbed by a terminal window
- QGit implements a GUI for the most common StGIT commands like push/pop and apply/format patches. You can also create new patches or refresh current top one using the same semantics of git commit, i.e. cherry picking single modified files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qgit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.