This is the Linux app named QL Stats to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ql_stats_0.4a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QL Stats to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QL Stats to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONQL Stats ("Kewl Stats") stands for "Quake Logfile Statistics" and is a logfile-analyzer for Quake 3 Arena (and could be extended for use with other Q3A-based games). It generates some interesting statistics about the games (like ngStats did for UT99)
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qlstats/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.