This is the Linux app named qm1571-multimeter whose latest release can be downloaded as qm1571-multimeter-0.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named qm1571-multimeter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Decode and write to stdout the output of the Fortune Semiconductor FS9721 chip and the pin compatible Semico CS7721CN chip. These chips form the heart of multimeters, some of which send the contents of their display as a binary stream over transmitted via wireless, USB or RS232.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qm1571-multimeter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.