This is the Linux app named Qmail-Scanner: Content/Anti-virus Scanne whose latest release can be downloaded as qmail-scanner-2.11.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qmail-Scanner: Content/Anti-virus Scanne with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Qmail-Scanner: Content/Anti-virus Scanne
DESCRIPTIONQmail-Scanner, is a Email content scanner that enables a Qmail Email server to scan all Email it receives for certain characteristics (normally viruses), and react accordingly.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qmail-scanner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.