This is the Linux app named QVirtboard whose latest release can be downloaded as qvirtboard-0.1.0-svn170-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QVirtboard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONQVirtboard (Qt Virtual Keyboard) is a simple on-screen keyboard application, which extends its functionality in order to allow disabled people to control computer environment. This program can be used as a standard point-and-click virtual keyboard, as well as a more complex tool which can cooperate with web cameras or more sophisticated devices.
End Users/Desktop, Healthcare Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qvirtboard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.