This is the Linux app named QMC Logic Minimizer whose latest release can be downloaded as QMCLogicMinimizer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QMC Logic Minimizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QMC Logic Minimizer
QMC Logic Minimizer is a versatile application for fast simplifying truth and reduce lines tables. This program offers a comfortable user interface for generating and minimizing of the combinational logic functions. It is unique for its possibility of minimizing several functions at the same time. This program is intended for practical digital devices constructors as well as formal scholars and academics.
- You can minimize up to 16 input variables and up to 16 output variables.
- You can also reduce the number of table rows.
- It allows you to name the input and output variables.
- The table can be exported to HTML file and then you can use it in e.g. MS Word.
- This program provides a comfortable interface, you can change fonts and colors.
- It works on MS Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS.
Java Swing, Java SWT, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qmclm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.