This is the Linux app named qmmp whose latest release can be downloaded as qmmp-1.5.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named qmmp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This program is an audio-player, written with the help of the Qt library. The user interface is similar to winamp or xmms. Alternative user interfaces also are available.
- MPEG1 layer 2/3
- Ogg Vorbis
- Ogg Opus
- Native FLAC/Ogg FLAC
- tracker modules (mod, s3m, it, xm, etc)
- ADTS AAC
- CD Audio
- WMA, Monkey's Audio (and other formats provided by FFmpeg library)
- PCM WAVE (and other formats provided by libsndfile library)
- Chiptune formats (AY, GBS, GYM, HES, KSS, NSF, NSFE, SAP, SPC, VGM, VGZ, VTX)
- OSS4 (FreeBSD)
- ALSA (Linux)
- Pulse Audio
- WaveOut (Win32)
- DirectSound (Win32)
- WASAPI (Win32)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qmmp-dev/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.