This is the Linux app named Qool CMS whose latest release can be downloaded as Qoolrc2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Qool CMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA content management system born from the need to create and manage your content easier than ever.
We have been working hard to create a CMS that will be able to do anything the user wants. There are virtually no limits on what you can accomplish with Qool CMS. Other content management systems are article based platforms and need addons and extensions to add extra functionality. This is not the case with Qool.
Qool supports unlimited content types. Addons are extensions to Qool but you can do without them too. Qool has been built with both worlds (user and developer) in mind.
You can visit our official addons site and download addons, modules and widgets. Many of them are free.
Qool CMS comes with a great number of templates to use and it is easy to create your own too.
- MySQL,SQLite, PostgreSQL
- Custom content types
- Automatic Caching
- Custom taxonomies
- Extendable user profiles
- Template Reserved Slots
- 5+ Template engines
- Able to run WordPress, Drupal and other CMS themes
- TinyMCE with 2 filemanagers
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
XML-based, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.