This is the Linux app named QRPSim to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as qrpsim-0.2.1-i686-win32.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QRPSim to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QRPSim to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:QRPSim is a contest and general QRP CW QSOs simulator. Currently supports RU-QRP "Russian Hunt" QRP game.
QRPSim is used by novice to increase CW practice in contest-like environment. It useful for training and entertainment, popularizing RU-QRP activities amongst hamradio worldwide.
Contest managers are able to "debug" contest rules by simulating various scenarios with QRPSim.
- CW contest simulation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qrpsim/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.