This is the Linux app named QSAS whose latest release can be downloaded as QSAS3371_win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QSAS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Analysis and display software targeted at space physics data.
See documentation at https://qsas.sourceforge.io/QSAShelp/QSAS_help_index.html
See QSAS_Intro_June2018.pptx under FILES
- Optimised for Space Physics data
- Multi-spacecraft and Multi-instrument analysis
- Extensible through plugins
- Robust Analysis and Plotting
- Graphical Calculator interface
- Import/Export data in various formats
- Save/Restore Sessions, calculations and plot designs
- Understands units, coordinate frames
- Join performed on the fly
- Nanosecond accuracy with leap seconds
KDE, Cocoa (MacOS X), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qsas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.