This is the Linux app named QSMM whose latest release can be downloaded as qsmm-1.18.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QSMM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QSMM, a recursive acronym for "QSMM State Machine Model", is a framework for learning finite automatons that perform goal-directed interaction with entities which exhibit deterministic or stochastic behavior. The learning process can be carried out in real time together with the interaction process. A basic building block for supporting state models of finite automatons is adaptive probabilistic mapping, which for an argument from its domain returns more often results that maximize or minimize values of one or more objective functions. Finite automatons can be represented by assembler programs with user-defined instructions that perform effective work. To assist in the learning of a finite automaton, a template for its state model can be provided as an assembler program with probabilistic jump instructions.
The operating principle behind the framework resembles the Boltzmann machine.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qsmm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.